Smart City, Village, and Region (SCVR) Summer Course is short-term intensive course that takes place in Faculty of Geography, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia. This summer course is designed for students who are willing to learn and work hard to improve their understanding, knowledge and skill in smart city, village, and region. Various participants are encouraged to join this course in order to enrich the discussion; from undergraduate, post graduate, professional, and also institutions. Not only participants will learn the necessary knowledge in class, but also they will do an excursion around Yogyakarta and Surakarta to do direct observation of smart city, village and region implementation in this area.
- Understanding City, Village and Region and Identification of Problems.
- Definition and Concept of SCVR.
- Infrastructure for supporting SCVR.
- Social Political Aspect of SCVR.
- Aspect of Information Technology for SCVR.
- Implementation of SCVR Elements, Indicator, Components.
- Case Study and Exercise.
Open Application for Smart City, Village and Region (Summer Course).
Closed Application for Smart City, Village and Region (Summer Course).
Accepted announcement for Smart City, Village and Region (Summer Course).
Closed Registration and payment for Smart City, Village and Region (Summer Course).
SCVR Summer Course Begin.
SCVR Summer Course End.